Thursday, May 27, 2021

Vacation Plans Underway; May 28, 2021


My vacation is starting to take shape.  Pretty excited about it.

Friday night, July 2, I will drive to Lake Charles, Louisiana where I will run the LAR's 4 for the Fourth there on Saturday morning.

I'll drive to the greater Mobile area, stay in Fairhope and hope to visit some friends in Robertsdale.

Oh, yes, I'll get one of the two Buc-ee's in the state of Alabama there in Robertsdale off of Interstate 10.

In the morning, Sunday, July 4, I plan to run the SHARK Run 5K in Orange Beach, Alabama.

The day will take me to Winter Park, Florida where I'll stay close to Rollins College off Interstate 4 in the greater Orlando area.

Monday morning, July 5, I look forward to running in the AdventHealth Watermelon 5K in Winter Park.

That morning and early afternoon, I'll hit the road to South Miami Beach where I look forward to meeting and running with Robert "The Raven" Kraft and his eight (8) miles that he's been doing every day for 45 years.

I'll scoot up the coast and on Tuesday, July 6, I'll make stops at the Buc-ee's in Daytona Beach and St. Augustine and then see a minor league game in Jacksonville, Florida.

Wednesday and Thursday haven't been crafted yet.

Friday evening, I have a minor league game planned for Pearl, Mississippi, just outside of Jackson, and the drive to Monroe, Louisiana.

Saturday morning, I'll travel to Saline, Louisiana to run the Dam Melon Run 5K, put on by the Magnolia Baptist Church.

Then on Sunday, I'm looking to do the 11K at the Magnolia Hill XTERRA trail run in Navasota.

Busy week, but again, really excited about it.  And, obviously, lots of driving, but all good.

No comments: