Sunday, May 23, 2021

Third Straight Double; May 21, 2021


That's right.  Eat your heart out.

I'm not too ashamed to say that when life gets a bit boring, go exercise a little.

I don't like it necessarily, but what am I going to do?  Wallow in self-pity.

The movement, even though I'm working through many of the issues presented to me recently, at least keeps me from ruing over things that have happened.

Third straight day for a double.  Honestly, not sure how long I'm going to be able to keep that up.

I did see a movie called "Profile" a bit earlier in the evening.  Wasn't too bad, but have seen better.

Out – 31:49.29 (2.07 miles for 15:22 pace)
Back – 29:21.04 (1.93 miles for 15:12 pace)

Total = 1:01:10.33 (4 miles for 15:18 pace)

GVRAT miles = 111.121
On pace at 21 days = 106.89

Looking forward to heading to Bellville in the morning to run the Mindy Moses 5K Memorial Fun Run.

Am expecting to get some rain, but will get to see Bellville police chief Jason Smalley and two of the classiest people you'll ever meet, Becky Nesbitt and Ken Johnson.

Have a great Saturday.

No comments: