Thursday, April 25, 2013

Couple of Announcing Misses


Couple of recent shout out's to Run In Texas race director Bill Gardner and American Diabetes Association logistics director Danny Gutman for reaching out in the last week or two with potential announcing assignments.

Bill asked me if I could announce his South Padre Island Sand Crab 5K and 10K Nighttime Beach Run this Saturday.

Unfortunately, I'll be returning from Chicago Saturday night after running the Christie Clinic Illinois Marathon earlier that morning.

Additionally, Gutman inquired about my availability on Saturday, September 21 for their Tour De Cure:  Houston Tour De Cure bike ride, but I'm very heavily involved in working all Running Alliance Sport events (including that day's Toughest 10K Kemah).

Have no fear, though, as I'll be announcing Bill's El Chupacabra de Houston 5K and 10K in New Caney next month (after debuting with his event production company last August at the Sand Crab 5K and 10K on Porretto Beach in Galveston.)

Hope to see you at one of these events!

No comments: